Vibration visualisation using high-speed cameras
To visualize the behavior of small electronic parts that cannot be attached with sensors using a high-speed camera, perform frequency analysis, and check for interference between parts.
Electronic circuit board
■ Test conditions
Type of vibration: Random
Vibration frequency range: 10.0 to 250.0 Hz
Acceleration level: 2 Grms
■ Measurement results
The behaviour of each component was visually checked, and frequency analysis and displacement measurement were carried out from the video.
■ Other applications
- Linked to a vibration controller K2, the K2 displays the amount of displacement in the low frequency range calculated from the camera video (maximum 5 points).
- Capture the moment of fracture during endurance tests.
- If it is Avi format, videos shot with other cameras can also be analyzed
- Filming and checking the propeller section of the drone after vibration and shock.
- Confirming the behaviour during the crash during the drop test, etc.
Measurement result image
Manufacturer: Photron Ltd.
Image recording software: PFV
Image analysis software: TEMA
Image recording and recording K2-linked software: IDPR2000